Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi everyone,

I have had my ST for 2 weeks now, and I thought it was time I got a few photos of it. Its a 55 plate Colorado Red / Full Black Leather with 18,000 miles on the clock and Full Ford History. It's the first Ford I have ever owned. Not sure why it has taken me this long to get one but there you go!

Since buying it I have done a few bits to it......

Full wash, Clay and polish using a load of the Meguires stuff

Lowered it by 30/35mm with Eibach springs (Looks a lot less like a 4x4 now)

Fitted new Black/Red Gear lever and handbrake gaiters

Removed the grey plastics and resprayed them in Satin Black

Fitted Osram White/Blue headlight and Foglight bulbs

Fitted Fiesta STOC Stickers

Fitted aero wipers to the front - Got a smooth rear wiper arm/blade on its way

Still need to paint the brake callipers red......a job for this week

I am wanting a CAT back exhaust, but not sure what to get at the moment. It will need to be resonated though I think, Don't want it too loud, I am 39 after all.

I will be going to the Ford Fair on 17th July at Squires Cafe, Sherburn-In-Elmet, Hope to see some of you there.

Cheers

Sturge

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Plant Grille Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle Car Vehicle Wheel Tire Grille [] Car Vehicle Seat belt Automotive design Motor vehicle Speedometer Motor vehicle Trip computer Train Tachometer Gear shift Vehicle Car Steering wheel Motor vehicle Car Vehicle Hood Light Motor vehicle Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Plant Wheel Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Tire Car

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts