Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you may know from my introduction thread, i've had a ZS for the past 12 months, after finishing UNI an starting a full time job i decided to invest in something newer, faster and with less miles,

My search ended up with me buying this beauty today, paid £5,100, has 45k miles, FSH and 10 month MOT, an absolutely love it, really is so nice to drive!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Looks very tidy, nice buy mate

What are your plans for it? Keeping it as it is, or making a few changes???

If there is one mod that has to be done as soon as you have the pennies saved it would be to get it LOWERED. It looks and handles even better.

Enjoy your ownership.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks very tidy, nice buy mate

What are your plans for it? Keeping it as it is, or making a few changes???

If there is one mod that has to be done as soon as you have the pennies saved it would be to get it LOWERED. It looks and handles even better.

Enjoy your ownership.
Was looking at the eibach lowering spring actually, once ive sold the ZS i may invest, what are they like on ride comfort? at the moment its so smooth :D

was also looking at a 57i induction kit, heard they can add around 10 bhp?
what effect does it have on petrol? if any?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
fitted my induction kit today

Left the top airbox on, just disconnected it, want the coloured vinyls for the text and logo but cant find them :(

·
Registered
4,513 Posts
Nice clean base mate

If you plan to mod the car a bit then eibach springs and a min of 12.5mm spacers are a must.the spacers are £30 and make a huge difference in handling.

Performance wise k&n 57i is very good make sure you have 2 cold air feeds.don't bother with flexi pipes and cat backs...find a second hand full exhaust.the manifolds are so restrictive!! Then de/cat sport cat and cat back.

You can buy new or second hand,those two will make your car 100% better!

You can go crazy but the exhaust and induction kit with a map is what the ST should have been standard.

Enjoy your car mate,looks a cracker

Lee

1 - 11 of 11 Posts