Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok this is kinda werid but basically its been on my mind for a long time, i dream of a supercharger, i mean just the word gets me excited
but every thread Facebook photo and post i see here, every ST seems to have a supercharger... this has made me want to save monies and get one so BAD!!!!! Damm not having loads of monies

just had to get this off my chest!!!!

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
+1 to this!

I wanted one for ages then got taken out for a spin in one,
bad idea! Sent away for a credit card so a can get one, I put all my blame on Frenchyst150.

But after being in one I would say go for it
Not to encourage you or anything!

Nathan!

·
Registered
777 Posts
As much as I love the sound and the figures the suoerchargers make i just dojt think I coukd spend that sort of mobey on a car (and I mean the full works 5-6k) in exhaust and clutch etc. However even dafter is the fact I woukd quite happily buy a car that is 6k more than the process oaid for the fiestq in the first place. I would also wabt the perfect base car so would have to be one of the last registered one with sod all mileage and pristine condition

·
Registered
4,513 Posts
i brought my ST new..08 charged it at 16k..now 1 year 6 months 23k.

ive spent about £7,000 on the engine/box maybe more but its fast and very fun.

each to the own dude.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
if you didnt get it by now, that means you dont wish for it hard enough...
but si get a point, but i dont know is it cheaper :D

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
and please tell me what is difference between 150hp and 200 for daily driver?
and 250 and 350?
350 and 600?

i dont see it, you can have 600hp dd... For engine there is no problem, for your wallet? well that is think we want to discuss about.
Why? Any tuning is burning money. With 600, you just burn it to much.

And as i said, if he didnt get id by now, he didnt wish for it hard enough, after all i think that Jam Sport is not that far away from his place

1 - 20 of 26 Posts