Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 20 of 329 Posts

·
Super Moderator
24,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I recommend just forking out for Amazon Prime. There is a fair bit of content on it worth the annual fee, next day delivery as standard when you're a Prime member AND now this... worth it just for TGT alone in my opinion :lol:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I signed up for Amazon Prime! :thumbsup:

No doubt streaming of the show live on friday will be awful, but extremely excited for this!
I'm probably going to wait till Sunday when TV's a bit quieter and wont get told off by the missus so hopefully streaming wont be an issue. Generally Prime is pretty good for streaming so hopefully they'll be ok anyway.

I saw Clarkson interviewed on the news this morning and it sounded like Top Gear was getting out of hand anyway and it didn't sound like sour grapes either. Hopefully they've been given more free rein and so will be back to a better chemistry between them all.

Amazon will have blown a lot of cash on this so I'm guessing a lot hangs on whether this will be a one off series or not. From the feedback of the 'new' Top Gear they can't really go wrong.

·
Super Moderator
24,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm probably going to wait till Sunday when TV's a bit quieter and wont get told off by the missus so hopefully streaming wont be an issue. Generally Prime is pretty good for streaming so hopefully they'll be ok anyway.

I saw Clarkson interviewed on the news this morning and it sounded like Top Gear was getting out of hand anyway and it didn't sound like sour grapes either. Hopefully they've been given more free rein and so will be back to a better chemistry between them all.

Amazon will have blown a lot of cash on this so I'm guessing a lot hangs on whether this will be a one off series or not. From the feedback of the 'new' Top Gear they can't really go wrong.
Already been contracted for 3 series of 12 episodes with a budget of £160M

·
Registered
262 Posts
As long as it's not over the top with explosions every few minutes......oh wait, look what's in the trailer!

I will be signing up for the 30day free Prime trial to watch it, but I really got to hate the predictable stunts they'd pull all the time in Top Gear. It was the same **** week in week out. I'm hoping this won't be quite so stupid, but I won't hold my breath!

1 - 20 of 329 Posts