Fiesta ST Forums banner
281 - 300 of 329 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
It definitely was red, and filmed on IOM. It was either a vanquish or Jag XK8 or something like that. I remember the opening of the clip was him just standing there, describing the car. Then said it was that loud you can hear it over a mile away... he pauses then says and hear it comes now, and it drives past him.

It's engine itself sounded like a fighter plane swear to god haha
That's ringing bells, was that the vantage vs BMW M6 vs Porsche 911?

Edit: http://www.topgear.com/videos/top-gear-tv/aston-martin-vantage-vs-bmw-m6-vs-porsche-911-part-34-series-7-episode-1 This one?

·
Super Moderator
24,363 Posts
It definitely was red, and filmed on IOM. It was either a vanquish or Jag XK8 or something like that. I remember the opening of the clip was him just standing there, describing the car. Then said it was that loud you can hear it over a mile away... he pauses then says and hear it comes now, and it drives past him.

Aston Martin V8 Vantage

http://www.topgear.com/videos/aston-martin-vantage-vs-bmw-m6-vs-porsche-911-part-14-series-7-episode-1

·
Registered
468 Posts

That was a V8 Vantage and was tested against a BMW M6 and a 911 I believe?

·
Super Moderator
24,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #285 ·

·
'Kezza Essex Reeeeem'
903 Posts
Not seen it yet, but think the last few have been good.

Last weeks was, the review of the Alfa made me laugh...then the bit making the coral reef :lmao: Yes it was obviously scripted, but it always has been. Still had me in stitches at points.
Couldn't agree more, it's scripted but it's amazing :lol: i love it! That Alfa was amazing! Really do love it. :wub:

281 - 300 of 329 Posts