Fiesta ST Forums banner

Thinking of getting a ST150

6K views 32 replies 7 participants last post by  alan ST Bentley 
#1 ·
Hi guys,

Title says it all...55 year old car lover, I'm currently driving a 2003 Audi S3 8L running standard apart from a stage1 remap around 250 bhp, with a cat back non-res Milltek and K & N panel filter.

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Window

Trouble is my mileage is down to less than 2k a year and is now mostly urban/suburban so not much need for it. It's just burning money, sat in my garage most of the time and it needs to be driven hard regularly, so I've been looking to get another 'hot hatch' but more suited to what I need and thought a ST150 might be a good choice.

Now I know you're all biased on here :laughing: but I'd welcome any advice/opinions...I appreciate I'll be dropping on power, top speed, etc. but never really get to open up my S3 that much anyway.

From the little I've read so far, the ST150 seems open to plenty of upgrades to help on improving the driving experience.

Need to tidy up a few things on my S3 before selling so I expect it will be around the summer when I start hunting so plenty of time to educate me.

Look forward to your comments

Attachments

See less See more
#32 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.