Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just booked my car in for its third service which was not showing on the Ford website and the dealer tried to charge me more than the online price but honored it so it pays to double check as I saved £70.

·
Premium Member
1,330 Posts
Ive got my 3rd service and 1st MOT due in July but thankfully I purchased that Ford service plan for £400 a couple of years ago, so this one is already paid for. Just got the cost of the MOT to stump up on the day!

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Has anyone had their in for a 3rd service done recently? What did they do and has the service interval change as it was mentioned short while ago but I don’t know if it did or plan too

·
<3 Blue
4,190 Posts
If I cancel my new car and keep the M235 my third service and MOT is due in January.

I’ll probably get it done just after Christmas though; however the question is should I take it up to 260 before the MOT? Slightly apprehensive after what @antl76 said about emissions although to be fair he was referring to his Mk7.

·
Premium Member
1,330 Posts
If I cancel my new car and keep the M235 my third service and MOT is due in January.

I’ll probably get it done just after Christmas though; however the question is should I take it up to 260 before the MOT? Slightly apprehensive after what @antl76 said about emissions although to be fair he was referring to his Mk7.
John, your car will be absolutely fine when taking it for the MOT if you get the M260 upgrade. If in any doubt just flash it back to the standard map before the MOT like I did and it’ll be fine. I did this and it flew through. 👍🏻

·
<3 Blue
4,190 Posts
@antl76 thanks for that. I did think it would be ok too.

On holiday at the moment in the New Forest so when I get back home I’ll put in a call to Mountune to see whether they have the necessary bits in stock plus maybe a few more! Depends on the state of fat wallet after Janet’s finished with it......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts