Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As Stated

Would love both if i'm being honest.

Itching to get it onto a track!

Meet ideas and locations also considered.

Adam

FIESTA
OC.COM

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
I have the same feeling for the track Adam i have been looking a trackskills that happens at Kirkistown.£99 for the day plus you need some petrol etc...

Trackskills.

There used to be clubgti track days but they seem to have stopped. It was £40 so was very handy day out lol. I did have a day driving at it when i was 16 in a ford sierra i got for £140 lol best day of craic ever. Only got the ton down into the hairpin when a f430 went by at at least 150 160 mph lol.

I want back on track for sure thats why i asked anyone was interested in traxs this year. I will be going to the main land next year for either it or ford fair but i need some where to go first lol.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the same feeling for the track Adam i have been looking a trackskills that happens at Kirkistown.£99 for the day plus you need some petrol etc...

Trackskills.

There used to be clubgti track days but they seem to have stopped. It was £40 so was very handy day out lol. I did have a day driving at it when i was 16 in a ford sierra i got for £140 lol best day of craic ever. Only got the ton down into the hairpin when a f430 went by at at least 150 160 mph lol.

I want back on track for sure thats why i asked anyone was interested in traxs this year. I will be going to the main land next year for either it or ford fair but i need some where to go first lol.
Haha that's insane mate

·
Registered
500 Posts
track day would be great mate... I'd love to give it a go! one thing worth thinking about would be to team up with a few other car groups, and see about getting a discount.... 100 quid plus lots of fuel is quite a bit!

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
You see Conor i have had this idea of having a Ford one. Been thinking this over for weeks about asking the capri club ni as they seem to be the biggest involvement in all ford meets etc. I also asked people from ukfiestanetwork if they want to come to carting with us as well. My well be worth a mention to ni-fords.co.uk and see what happens.

I would even put it out to other car groups as well depending on the demand if we cant get enough fords to do it.

The reason i have been thinking this as well is because my new job is less than a mile from Kirkistown and the 500 motor club are often down for food as well and i have heard the owner of the track is a regular. Might just have to ask him when i find out he is in about what is needed for it and how we can get something like this to happen.

I have thought about also asking a charity along as well for some fund raising which is also good for more people to come and for other websites to cover it.

Cant get to far ahead of myself though but its something im also discussing with ballynahinch motor club about how to get the use of Bishopscourt for a track day. Someone from the motorclub i was talking to on facebook is going to find out more information about it.

I was going to let you guys know more about this when i had more information to hand but now the thread is started ill keep you guys noted about it. Sorry if it does not come to plan but its something im looking into.

In the mean time what you think about trackskills?

·
Registered
500 Posts
I'd really like to try trackskills, it's just hard to justify the money!! As it'll be around 150 Inc petrol, and we'll most likely need a good lOng service after or at least power steering fluid changed! Lol! We could do a rally course for that money!

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
I know mate it is very expensive but its the same anywhere. Its hard to justify but its better than having to get a boat to scotland etc...

Need to take a look at Mondello park as well but thats a hell of a road trip to it to.

Be a good to try track skills and the event i want to look into more would prob have to wait until 2012.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts