Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well with FORD dragging it's heels launching an ST Mk7 it was an easy decision to make when I walked into the showroom and saw this Focus. Being last of the line, it's fully loaded even a sunroof.

I'm very lucky too as our James is buying our wonderful Fiesta so it's still in the family!

I mean just look at the price, a no brainer if you ask me!
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
5,779 Posts
well i never thought i`d see the day.............
hope you will be happy Martin good choice glad the fez is staying in the family too

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Nice upgrade.

I really like the facelifted Focus ST (pre-facelift was pretty ugly imo). Great colour combo too - white/blue stripes with black alloys is awesome.

How long till it's modified? haha.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know! I never thought I'd get anything other than a Fez. The 2 MK6ST's I've had have been superb (Oh except for the 13 weeks the first one was in the dealers for a ECU problem!)

Still, If Ford ever get a grip and make a hot Mk7 I'm not ruling out getting one in the future!

And your not getting rid of me from this forum either

·
VIP MEMBER
4,935 Posts
Very nice Martin, i can certainly see the advantages it has over the Fiesta - more comfortable seats for that poor old back, more leg room and space to carry your mobility scooter and your zimmer frame, and bigger and easier to see in the car park.....all makes life easier for a STOG eh!!

Seriously, it's lovely and i'm sure you will enjoy it (almost) as much as your Fez's
Don't forget to get your boy to sign up here as a member

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's an ST2 Toby and sorry but the stripes have gone! (I am a STOG you know!)

My African mates at work are always complaining about that Drifter!! I just tell 'em to move! Hahaa!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts