Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I just wanted to know which top mounts everyone has with AP coilovers and if they arnt the standard ford ones which ones which you have got and where to get them from.

Thanks

Neil

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Use the ones from the standard shocks mate
ive already used those ones mate, ive only had them on about 3 months and the passenger side one has broken and is making a loud knocking noise when i go over small bumps.

i was just wondering if you could get any aftermarket ones.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Ah I see, that dont sound to good fella my APs have been on about that long hope that don't happen to mine. I'd get on to ford see how much a new one is

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I went to a ford dealer today and they said a new top mount was around £25 pound. But to buy it and get them to fit it they said I'm looking about £150!

Thanks I'll take a look now.

·
Registered
932 Posts
I have had my ap's on for 6months or more with standard top mounts from the old shocks. Haven't had any problems.

Just buy another one off Ford and should be fine mate. Try and get a good back street garage to fit it would be much cheaper

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Alright mate cheers for the info.

I've got one on order from does just waiting for them to get it in. I hope the oter side doesn't break either!

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Alright mate,Cheer's for the Info.

I've got one on order from Ford just waiting for them to get It In. I hope the oter side doesn't break either!
I told you,I'll help you fitting It If need's be....Fu*k paying £150 that's a new purchase for the car that!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts