Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,198 Posts
Oh why oh why didn't they come to me about the Mk7 again. "The M-Sport edition was based on the ST-1 in either white or blue" - Er so what about the ST-3's that were converted. Surely their time limits to write this stuff isn't that tight that they have to guess. 🤦‍♂️ - Good job there's a Fiesta resource website out there that has laid out the facts with evidence and literature so that people don't believe what's written in a mag as gospel. Such a shame.

· Registered
2,198 Posts
I bought a copy but @Keithsson sums it up quite well for me. Thought it was going to be more of a commemoration.
I also noticed the lack of Mk8 buyers guide.

Tim on here probably has more info on fiesta st's then anything I've ever seen published to be honest.
The mk8 section is work in progress, but the mk7 section already has loads of stuff. Interesting read.

Thank's for the praise. Yeah the Mk7 section is still in the making (I'm even re-doing some of the Mk7 section based on new information surfacing and just generally look at it differently now) - but yeah the Mk6 and Mk8 will take some time to be built up, but one day it will. (y)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts