Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone seen any? Usually like to have one laying around when I get a new car but can’t see one for the colour. There was one of eBay but it says metallic which it isn’t …

Do Ford sell them?

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
I have one from PaintNuts

"1 x PaintNuts Colour Matched Touch Up Pen
@ £11.99
Code : 95al
Make : Ford
Colour : Blue
Year : 2021"

They got the code from Ford, looks a good match but I haven't used it in the bodywork yet and hope not to 🙂

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts

I think that's the wrong blue, Ford being Ford have Azure blue and the editions are Azura blue, I fell down that hole and ended up with a nice light metallic blue touch up paint. 😜

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
I think that's the wrong blue, Ford being Ford have Azure blue and the editions are Azura blue, I fell down that hole and ended up with a nice light metallic blue touch up paint. 😜
Sorry bud, there was someone on here that has definitely got one, I just can’t find the thread!

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Ah, must of been yourself, I knew I’d read it somewhere!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

@ £11.99

They got the code from Ford, looks a good match but I haven't used it in the bodywork yet and hope not to 🙂
Ordered will see how it is

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

@ £11.99

Arrived today and looks to be a good paint match - cheers for the suggestion!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts