Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
performance blue
I can not find a performance blue though? I'm looking in halfords. Bright blue looks the best?
[/quote]

i got mine from ford mate so it matched - cant remember how much it cost but it wouldnt have been much or i wouldnt have got it

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
not sure tbh mate, the number at the top of the packet on the 1st one matched the one i have on mine - 1 320 168 whereas on the 2nd cheaper 1 the number is 1 424 549 - i have no idea what this number is tho or wether it makes a difference, it also says frozen white on one of the sticks - should say performance blue on 1 and clearcoat pencil on the other

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
not sure tbh mate, the number at the top of the packet on the 1st one matched the one i have on mine - 1 320 168 whereas on the 2nd cheaper 1 the number is 1 424 549 - i have no idea what this number is tho or wether it makes a difference, it also says frozen white on one of the sticks - should say performance blue on 1 and clearcoat pencil on the other
Yes it does say that its not the one in the picture. I got the £6.50 one. Any silly way to use it?

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
should come with instructions, just clean the area off with a clean cloth then apply the blue 1 then let it dry then apply the clear 1 - thats all i do anyway

1 - 13 of 13 Posts