Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im thinking of doing some track days this year just wondering were is the best place to get track insurance?

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I've used Moris loads, as have my mates. One guy had to claim with them, and it was hassle-free.

Highly recommended.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
How pricey is track day insurance. I know the 'how much is my insurance going to cost etc etc' is a stupid question due to the 567,578,485 factors that they use to calculate your quote, but on average how much would be acceptable to spend for a days track insurance?

And is it just like normal insurance i.e. you have a crash (well, hopefully not!), just make a claim and your car gets fixed as if you'd binned it on the road (I think that question is even more stupid than the first! lol)

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
I've used Moris, as well as Competition Car Insurance.

Both were about £60 - £70 for the day from memory.

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
As above really but want to add - check the details as the RSOC have their recommended broker who includes with all policy "free" track day cover, however the quotes i have from them are much more than Carol Nash who i have used on a classic policy with track day cover thro moris and was still cheaper . . . but back to the point the RSOC policy used to have a minimum excess of 300 and the track day excess was an extra 1000 so 1300 excess all together on track and with out agreed value you wouldn't end up with much cash if owt happened. They now use a different company who, i am told, are much more reasonable.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts