Fiesta ST Forums banner

Track Evening Meet - Snetterton - 6th July 2017 5.30p.m. onwards

549 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Jed_st3 
#1 ·
From @DarkHorse on the FocusRSOC Forum who I met this afternoon at the EoE Dunston Hall Meet.

I recently met with a couple of fellow forum members for a track evening at Snetterton. There is absolutely no doubt that this venue lends itself well to an evening meet location and with that in mind I'd like to suggest a combined meet in tandem with our aligned Clubs on Thursday 6th July 2017 from 5.30 onwards. I believe that the event starts at this time and runs until 8.00 p.m. The refreshment cafe facility is open for drinks and light snacks. Please post if you're able to come along. This is very much a sounder to gauge the interest and level of support.
Anyone interested in a track evening for only £59?

Tire Product Vehicle Wheel Font

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Did anyone from here go to the Track Evening last night as it despite the earlier storms turned out to be a cracker of an evening.

Touring Cars were really good!

On the track later on there were 3 ST's going around so I did put some spotted cards on.

Got a few pic's so if you want I'll post them up later.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.