Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just seeing if anyone would be up for going i know that the BTCC is on the same day in Scotland but i know i would not mind chucking the ST round silverstone a few times lol.

There is camping at the site for £10 im sure there is plenty of hotels to pick from as well but im sure they will be booked out and all.
Track sessions (pre-booked) are £30 which is very cheep plus club stand etc..... be a good weekend away for sure so if anyone want to go get the name down as ticket sales through the club stop on the 16th of July.

I will price ferrys through RMS nutt travel to get a discount but will need to have a rough idea on people and numbers etc.....

·
Registered
47 Posts
Im defo going mate. Get tickets through here to get on ST stand aswell and there cheaper

I went 2 years ago and it was wicked

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well checked out ferrys etc.... was shocked didnt think it would be so expensive lol

from Belfast - scotland return is between £158-£170 depending which way you go.

Belfast to liverpool (9 hours) £268

Dublin to Hollyhead Wales is 258 euro.

Need to work out which would be cheeper and take into account miles and fuel etc....

·
Registered
500 Posts
hmmm I'd love to go mate, but tbh I think it may just be too expensive... driving from scotland is bound to be about 300-400 miles surely? I'll keep you posted, but I dont think I'll make this one unfortunately... im sure it would be a great trip

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No worries mate but i know this for sure ill be at national Ford fair next year for sure plus causeway coast

G

·
[sup]Sounds brilliant mate i used to go to silverstone several times a year and stay at this local b and b in the village with ample car parking
could maybe get a wee deal going on the stay
[/sup]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts