Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

Need some advice please! The glovebox bulb is a standard 501 which I am trying to change for LED, however how the hell do you get to it without taking the whole glovebox out?!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Funnily enough I did this myself today. Im sure youve already worked it out but incase anyone else is wondering, its pretty straight forward.
Inside the glovebox theres an insert at the top. I imagine this is in place of the optional CD player. This is secured by two T25 screws at the front, which are easy to remove, and a 10mm bolt at the back.
To get to the 10mm bolt I pulled down the glovebox lid, you squeeze in the sides so the rubber stops clear the housing, then you reach up and undo the screw. The insert should then just pull out.
The bulb and switch is one unit which you release by squeezing in the plastic tabs.
Not sure if I explained that clearly enough but it is quite straightforward once you know how everything is held in place.

·
Registered
Fiesta MK8 ST3 MY2021
53 Posts
I have the part number of the light in the glovebox, but somebody a spare connector?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts