Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening guys, just after some advice, I’ve got a 70 plate 1.0 st line ecoboost 95ps! where is turbo positioned (front or rear of engine)? , also , I’m looking at remap & milltek exhaust from pumaspeed! Would I see much difference (stage1) ? I don’t think there’s a induction kit available at moment?
cheers Dec.

·
Premium Member
874 Posts
I have a 1.0 ecoboost (classed as 100ps) in my courier van, the turbo is at the front of the engine.
It has a pumaspeed cone filter and primary silicon induction pipes, so not full kit to the turbo. Also remapped with superchips bluefin stage 2, but the company changed hands recently and their maps have changed. It runs something around 150 to 160bhp with something like 200 lbs of torque. The map on them really makes a big difference through the rev range.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a 1.0 ecoboost (classed as 100ps) in my courier van, the turbo is at the front of the engine.
It has a pumaspeed cone filter and primary silicon induction pipes, so not full kit to the turbo. Also remapped with superchips bluefin stage 2, but the company changed hands recently and their maps have changed. It runs something around 150 to 160bhp with something like 200 lbs of torque. The map on them really makes a big difference through the rev range.
Thanks mate 👍

1 - 3 of 3 Posts