Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get a set of new tyres on my stage 2 ST MK7. Can’t decide between Conti contact 6 or Michelin. My car is running on last dying 285BHP so need something that will grip well but also still have some ride comfort?

·
Premium Member
2014 Mk7 ST-3
66 Posts
I'll be getting a set of Pilot Sports once I have the money back to get the wheels refurbed at the same time.
They seem to get near universal praise as one of the best tyres going for a road car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I think I’m gunna go pilot sports tbh. Now just deciding one buying a set of 4 with a new set of calibre bronze alloys. My car went for repair due to a rear end rtc on my car and when I got it back the garage have buckled my alloy so waiting to see if they are going to fix it. If not instead of refurb I’m just gunna invest on the new set because why not ha.

·
Registered
306 Posts
PS4 can be had for about £105-110 per wheel fitted if you shop around. Less if you just buy and take somewhere to get fitted.

Also Michelin have one of their cashback claim offers on at the moment, if you have them done at a participating fitters (not long left on it I think). When I had mine changed it saved me enough for a few rounds at the pub.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Yeah I think I’m gunna go pilot sports tbh. Now just deciding one buying a set of 4 with a new set of calibre bronze alloys. My car went for repair due to a rear end rtc on my car and when I got it back the garage have buckled my alloy so waiting to see if they are going to fix it. If not instead of refurb I’m just gunna invest on the new set because why not ha.
Get a set of Ford Performance 10 spokes and rattle can them ;-)

Or could I interest you in some 18" Team Dynamics... Saw these the other night on Collins web site Team Dynamics Monza Alloys 8 x 18 with 235/36 18 Yokohama tyres – Fiesta Fitment - Collins Performance

1 - 7 of 7 Posts