Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody else seen this on the m25?? my gf had been saying for days she had seen a black one but i just thought she was being thick until a few hours ago when it came past with lights going etc. Knew they used focus st's but never knew they used fiesta's as well

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Bonus - wont be fast enough to catch anything lol
maybe if it was your st si

[/quote]

Oh no you just didn't!
Poor dilluded Matt - if MotorSport Developments didn't have a 1 month waiting list I would show you who's boss at silverstone.

Spraying the inside of your wheels a different colour wouldn't even help you!

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
Bonus - wont be fast enough to catch anything lol
maybe if it was your st si

[/quote]

Oh no you just didn't!
Poor dilluded Matt - if MotorSport Developments didn't have a 1 month waiting list I would show you who's boss at silverstone.

Spraying the inside of your wheels a different colour wouldn't even help you!

[/quote]

haha, we'll see next year at silverstone then

i doubt the speeding motorist would pull over n say go on then, seen as ur police car is in the garage waiting on parts, i'll let you have this one

but unfortunately ur rite, painting the inside of your wheels doesn't make you go faster as much as i thought it would lol

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Sneaking.

Good way of catching car crime IMO,Blending In with the croud

If there was one of these where I lived,They would catch LOAD'S of chav's speeding Etc....

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
my local police station has a fiesta ST in black and a focus St in silver and BMW in metalic grey.

i've never seen any other fiesta ST un-marked cars that might possibly be it.

as people said they are not quick enough so it's surprising they are using one, but chances are this is probably modded at a garage but who knows it's a 06 reg.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Craig P - IMO i think they'd be better off catching chavs in it - hasnt exactly got a chance against a more powerful car booting it on a motorway

Luke_ST -
no it didnt

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
my local police station has a fiesta ST in black and a focus St in silver and BMW in metalic grey.

as people said they are not quick enough so it's surprising they are using one, but chances are this is probably modded at a garage but who knows it's a 06 reg.
could be the same one, i didnt catch the reg on it - theres a few focus st's around here which is more understandable but as you say a fiesta isnt really fast enough standard

·
Registered
167 Posts

Whats your local then dude?

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
What the chance's of Chav's driving a more powerful car then a ST though..?

They nick clapped out Vectra's,Mondeo's,Astra's,Punto's Etc Etc.Round the twistie's It would keep up with more powerful car's.

And If they did get on the motorway In a more powerful car then Im sure they would call In for more back I.E Chopper,T5 Etc so....

·
"Fifi LaRoo"
12,307 Posts
I know the Warwickshire Police force have Mountuned Focus STs. I dont know about other forces. I've been past the garage that the Essex Police cars get "worked"on so I should think something gets fettled etc

·
Registered
1,371 Posts

Whats your local then dude?
[/quote]

my local local is Saffron Walden but we have joint forces so we got harlow, braintree, cambridge colchester police all working in the area so to tell you who they belong to is difficult to say. unless we go looking for them parked at the police stations.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts