Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've been wanting to change my SD card in my sat nav for a while now, and now it is getting closer to christmas I thought it would be a nice treat for my ST, Having found the latest version on the Ford website for £81.90 I then found that it was out of stock. Wondering if going to my local Ford dealer, they might have any in stock, and if they do, I'm worried they'll try and sell me an older version just to get rid! Does anyone know what they latest version is?

Thanks!! :grin:

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
I've been wanting to change my SD card in my sat nav for a while now, and now it is getting closer to christmas I thought it would be a nice treat for my ST, Having found the latest version on the Ford website for £81.90 I then found that it was out of stock. Wondering if going to my local Ford dealer, they might have any in stock, and if they do, I'm worried they'll try and sell me an older version just to get rid! Does anyone know what they latest version is?

Thanks!! :grin:
You can buy the SD card on eBay for next to nothing

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-Kuga-Focus-Fiesta-Tourneo-Ranger-SD-Card-MFD-V10-UK-EU-Map-2020-2021-/143772171466?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292

Been using these for years and they work fine.

Don't pay the Ford premium!!!!

·
Registered
1,381 Posts

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-Kuga-Focus-Fiesta-Tourneo-Ranger-SD-Card-MFD-V10-UK-EU-Map-2020-2021-/143772171466?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292

Me too, on my third update, well worth the £20 as it's card out and new one in, unlike my wife's mk8 Fiesta with sync 3. Free download, but takes over 2 hours to update and the engine has to be running!

·
Premium Member
2,321 Posts

Have seen you post about the sd card before and was tempted but as I don't do many miles never bothered updating it (mines an ST3 14 plate with 15k on the clock) Ordered one yesterday as for that price it's a no brainer, expected delivery Monday

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Same here, Ford online says my Nav is up to date and the ones on eBay look like TomTom / Bosch, are they right for the Sony system?

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Thanks, will give that a go. Now realise the MFD ones are for Sony units (SD cards have a yellow top band) - can only find V11 (2021) for £29.99 but that's not too bad.

·
Premium Member
2,321 Posts
Thanks, will give that a go. Now realise the MFD ones are for Sony units (SD cards have a yellow top band)
When you put the new SD card in, it takes a few minutes to update. Post your update here once you’ve installed the new SD card. I don’t think should encounter any issues 🤞🏽

1 - 19 of 19 Posts