Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay so thought it was about time that i posted a few pics of my new project car. 2007 Frozen White Fiesta ST, Needed a lot of work to be fair when i lifted it but i am always willing to accept a challenge and knew having had 4 Mk6 Fiesta's inc a colorado red ST that i could make this car compete with even the best ones in Northern Ireland in terms of power, styling and condition.

So far I have added a few nice mods to the car, i am hoping to have the car supercharged eventually and am setting it up generally in the best way i feel possible.

These Mods include...
Full S/S Exhaust System (Milltek Manifold with Cobra Exhaust Setup Back)
K&N 57I with Blue Roose 90 degree silcone elbow and breather pipes
Cosworth 200 spec cams
Pumaspeed 190 Map
60mm TB

Rebuilt Gearbox with Quaiffe Diff
Weitec GT Hicon Coilovers (KW)
Brake Upgrade Mondeo ST220 Calipers with 300mm Front and rear grooved Mintex discs and pads
10mm Ford Axel Spacers in the rear
Climair Wind Deflectors
Smooth Aero Wiper
Rear De-wipered
De-badged (FIESTA) off the bootlid and replaced with M-SPORT badge
FiestaSToc.com decals on rear windows

Grilles Sprayed Gloss Black by a body shop front and rear
Magnecore Red KV85 8.5mm Leads
NGK Iridium Spark Plugs
Front and Rear Goodridge Braided Brake Lines
6000K HID KIT

LED SIDE Lights
LED FOGS Lights
LED NUMBER PLATE BULBS
Frozen White Boot Lock Cover
Alloy Wheel Refurb by a body shop in a Silky Silver
Sony Gen 2 Headunit
Parking Sensors
Full Heated Leather Interior
Ipod Aux
ST Mats
Duratec ST Engine Badge
OMP Front Strut Brace
Rear Windows Tinted with Factory Finish

To come in the near future....
Cosworth Inlet
PAS Relocation Kit.
Helix Paddle

Attachments

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
Looks good Adam, I really like standard ST wheels on all STs. Plans sound good as well. I hope you get your bits sorted from that bloke, seems to be a fair bit of that going on at the moment

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Got to say the car looked well today Adam very well turned out with a good bit of work done. I will be keeping tabs on what else is to come mate

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Looks good Adam, I really like standard ST wheels on all STs. Plans sound good as well. I hope you get your bits sorted from that bloke, seems to be a fair bit of that going on at the moment
Same mate i just want to keep it as close looking to standard as possible just by keeping it very subtle and really mint! I hope so too mate it's absolutely hurrendous what's going on, on top of this even mate.

Adam

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got to say the car looked well today Adam very well turned out with a good bit of work done. I will be keeping tabs on what else is to come mate
Cheers Chris appreciate that a lot mate i really do
Your's was exceptionally well detailed today mate, didn't really getting speaking to you mate what with the inches of rain which fell.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
No problem at all mate. I know the weather was poor the worst i have seen in all the times i have been roll on the next meet for a good sunny day

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No problem at all mate. I know the weather was poor the worst i have seen in all the times i have been roll on the next meet for a good sunny day
Well said begin advertising now if i were you. Early July sounds promising! Some evening would be good for an hour of so even!

·
Registered
932 Posts
Yeah got to agree with the others. I thought my car was low until i seen yours in the flesh lol.

Good work Adam look forward to seeing the future mods you put on the car

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Latest update

After my problem with myles841 and with no throttle body still here (now in the hands of club staff) i'm kindly waiting on a 60mm throttle body from STar1986. I will post pics off and on the car as soon as that arrives.

Here are a few professional pics taken at The Causeway Coast Ford Fair in Northern Ireland

It rained all day which completely ruined all the pre-detailing and didn't highlight the car fully but despite this we managed to have good crack on the way up the road with all the cars looking great.

Was also nice to see my old Colorado ST being there beside my new ST.

In July i hope to also purchase both a Cosworth Inlet Manifold and PAS relocation kit which will hopefully let the car push close to the magic 200 bhp on the rollers over here under both the right conditions and fueling (HOPEFULLY)

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
And my old Colorado Red ST

your st is much nicer
I know mate don't know what i was thinking with the Zetec S decided to go off the richter scale for a few days!!

Benefit with it though 50mpg, £30 Road Tax, Group 6 Ins!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 44 Posts