Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I ordered a Fiesta ST back in March this year I was 1st told I would see it in August. Then September. Then October the 7th . I still not got it . Has anyone had there's yet who ordered the same time .thanks in advance

·
Registered
86 Posts
The edition I ordered in August was a car the dealer had ordered in Janurary. Originally due in November, then it got brought forward to October then last week with the Corey shut down pushed to December.

·
Premium Member
727 Posts
Also I'm waiting for my Edition ST that was dealer ordered way back in spring and I had it contracted to me in early May which means it jumped on to the priority system as they are customer orders not dealer orders. This makes a fair amount of different in time scale from what my dealer told me 🤷🏻‍♂️

They have said mine is currently being built which suggests all parts are ready to fit (possibly waiting for folding mirrors?!?} so I should see it in 4 to 6 weeks all being well.
I was originally told late September early October so a month out so far isn't to disappointing in the current weird world.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Also I'm waiting for my Edition ST that was dealer ordered way back in spring and I had it contracted to me in early May which means it jumped on to the priority system as they are customer orders not dealer orders. This makes a fair amount of different in time scale from what my dealer told me 🤷🏻‍♂️

They have said mine is currently being built which suggests all parts are ready to fit (possibly waiting for folding mirrors?!?} so I should see it in 4 to 6 weeks all being well.
I was originally told late September early October so a month out so far isn't to disappointing in the current weird world.
Same here the car entered the production line just before the factory closed for October. Pretty annoying that a 1 month closure appears to have added 2 months in to the delivery.

·
Registered
Fiesta MK8 ST3 MY2021
154 Posts
Mine was ordered in March aswell, delivery was just a month behind original date...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts