Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started hearing a short beep sound, its not loud and with music on you dont hear it. It has a interval of like 5sec. But can be gone for 10min and then you hear it again. Its not coming from the speakers, its one of those cheap small buzzer/beeping things coming from inside the dash or mediaconsole.

First I thought it was some app on my phone but with disconnecting my phone (and restarting it) it was still there.

Here is a recording (mp3 file):

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do not. But I think im on to something. I had to drive somewhere just now and I think its the wipers lol. Now it was even worse. Its not from the wipers itself but from the mechanism, it sounded the same but a bit worse. I makes sense its been rainy the last few weeks. Haha.

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
I do not. But I think im on to something. I had to drive somewhere just now and I think its the wipers lol. Now it was even worse. Its not from the wipers itself but from the mechanism, it sounded the same but a bit worse. I makes sense its been rainy the last few weeks. Haha.
I've just recently started to hear a beap in my car, only just started after i fully installed the latest update for the Sync for the sat nav and maps and that. I've had my car since mid 2019 and past couple weeks I've started to hear it. Nothing has been done to the car apart from this update

So your saying it's to do with the wipers?

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Been out in the car today again and it's still beeping even when the dash screen radio thing is turned off and also the car turned off while sitting in the car still. Any ideas

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Has your dealership any idea what it might be?
I know it's a long shot :rolleyes:
Just rang them up and has no idea what it is and he said the car needs to be booked in for the whole day. That’s why I asked on here and the other person who made the first post, that’s what this Forum is all about asking for advice and help so you don’t have to get in touch with the dealers if you can

·
Premium Member
5,723 Posts
Sorry I wasn't being funny, I meant it was a long shot the dealership would know what the beeping was.
I'll keep quiet 🤐

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
I sometimes get a quiet beep when ;
I stop car and turn off.
open glove box and leave open..
a quiet beep then comes on for a few seconds
but not always

Just an idea and does sound like it is from glove box area

1 - 16 of 16 Posts