1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Founder (retired)
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'd like to welcome Collins Performance Engineering as Club Sponsors

Here's a little bit about them:

Collins Performance Engineering - 'The Masters of Going Faster'.

With over 25 years experience in developing and manufacturing parts for the Ford tuning industry, we have our own range of performance enhancing products including: dump valves, engine mounts, wastegate actuators and inlet manifolds, we are also responsible for Mongoose Performance Exhausts and Powerchips.

Mongoose performance exhausts are one of the market leaders in the stainless steel exhaust world, having been started by Collins P.E. over 15 years ago, Mongoose exhaust systems are produced with a culmination of the finest materials and the most up to date manufacturing processes.

Powerchips is the electronic tuning side of Collins P.E. producing a wide range of performance enhancements for the majority of cars, trucks, vans and tractors using our engine dyno and 4 wheel drive rolling road, with this equipment and knowledge we can tune an engine to new levels of performance and efficiency.

We have established a name for ourselves in the Ford world by being at the forefront of RS and ST tuning, and being one of very few tuning companies that develop and manufacture our own tuning products.
Jim

·
Registered
172 Posts
Welcome

Any extra support and offers is great to the club. Iv never personally came across your company but at first glance on your website you don't offer much for the ST. Its a choose of silicone hose's and exhausts.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Welcome! I had my Zetec-s fitted with a superchip at Collins and whilst I was there got to admire some very nice Cosworths!

Staff were helpful and knew their stuff.

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
Welcome to STOC Collins

Highly recommend these guys as very knowledgeable with the ST range and great customer service.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts