Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 20 of 631 Posts

·
Registered
2,683 Posts

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
As i said in my other thread i said i was getting a K&N 57i Air Filter, but i changed my mind and from a fellow member i got a Mountune CAIS instead! also i cleaned my car too and added my STOC stickers as it was a very hot day so here she is!

Enjoy! Comments and Ideas are welcome

WeSTy

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looking good, whats the mountune like? how much are they?
Its only the air filter, but it gives it a good kick in accelration and a nice tone too. They cost about £210 from Mountune i think, but i got mine from a member off here who was selling his.

·
Registered
5,779 Posts
looks very nice great filter choice too
de-tango , lower it , flexi , or other exhaust mods cat-back , mani fold

·
Registered
304 Posts
get a white bootlock cover mate, that will smarten up the back end a treat! small touch for a tenner off ebay but is a nice touch! also some tinted wind deflectors?

nice car and good choice with the mountune CAIS

besty

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
get a white bootlock cover mate, that will smarten up the back end a treat! small touch for a tenner off ebay but is a nice touch! also some tinted wind deflectors?

nice car and good choice with the mountune CAIS

besty
Thanks Besty

Yes the bootlock over is on the cards and so is the tinted wind deflectors

Best colour
Was going to be a K&N 57i
but this one look more better

Westy

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Right i got the amazing ST85 to do some photoshoping of some graphics on my fez so i can see peoples thoughts on them.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Absolutely love the 1st pic and think you should definitly go fo it but think the OTT's need to be left off.

However, if you do think its too "side heavy" and want something else perhaps an ST500 bonnet decal with the same colour scheme as the sides or extend the top pair of stripes through the arch and onto the front bumper????

Well done for doing something original and different Westy and wish you luck in your decision.

P:s- ST85......You certainly got some skillz fella!

ICEMAN ST 07

1 - 20 of 631 Posts