Fiesta ST Forums banner

What did you do to your car this week? **Please read first post**

184K views 3K replies 430 participants last post by  K17chy 
Wasnt too impressed with how quiet the car sounded, on startup , idle and on full chat. So found a Mountune cat back on facebook and this is what I was getting .

Musical instrument Wind instrument Tin Gas Automotive exhaust

Gas Auto part Automotive wheel system Metal Cylinder

Arrived and as the backbox and tips were looking a bit sorry for themselves, broke out the metal polishing kit including tar removal and went to town. A few hours later we get this

Fence Mesh Wood Line Plant

Musical instrument Idiophone Bell Cylinder Gas

Think you would agree much better :)
Then today when the rain stopped stripped out the factory one piece. God that was an arse getting it past the rear axle. In the end out came the angle grinder :)
Then the new one went on, far quicker and did the obligatory before and after sound check
Before

Automotive parking light Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Tire

After
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive exhaust Motor vehicle Automotive design

Been busy over the last few weeks with my son's Golf Mk5, but finally did some work on my wife's St180.
First up was a damn good clean, then onto bonnet struts from DarkIce Designs which are way better than the Emerald Struts version. Fitted some St200 rear lights.
Found an Airtec stage 1 intercooler for sale so grabbed that, cleaned it up a little and sprayed the logo onto the front and fitted that. No pictures of it as it is hidden under the front grill but a pic comparing the size difference .
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Bumper Automotive exterior

and no my wife didnt leave her phone in the engine bay :)

When that was all done, got a CP2 delivered so did the map on the driveway, filled it up with Vpower and went for a drive. Such a big difference over stock and certainly worth it.

Final step was got the wheels refurbished in Rock grey Met and all fitted.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

My wife is so happy , can you tell :)

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle