Fiesta ST Forums banner
2021 - 2040 of 2052 Posts

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
I managed to kerb a wheel for the first time since owning it :mad: I blame the stupid kerbs that stick out in carparks.

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tread

I did actually buy a full set of alloys a couple of months back but they won't go on until the tyres need changing and maybe never if I don't stop being so careless lol :LOL:

The poor thing has been very neglected unfortuately as I've been way too busy with house stuff. Maybe next year I will finally be able to try out my DA polisher :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,639 Posts
Wow it's been a while, I purchased some bulbs and service kit. Not very exciting but then having 4 hours sleep a night isn't either! (kids)

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Thought I'd do some post rush hour Friday morning smile miles on one of my many long circular routes...

But my chosen route today hit just about every rural resurfacing project in the county. I spent at half the time doing 20mph to preserve my paintwork from stone chippings, and the rest stuck behind construction lorries fetching and carrying the chippings to site.

Unberfrikkinlievable 🤨

·
Premium Member
1,330 Posts
Some more work on my MK7 today as want to get the old girl ready for its MOT in a few weeks time.

I discovered that my front Mountune springs had rusted and snapped 😡. Luckily I had a spare set so spent the afternoon fitting them.

·
Premium Member
2005 mk6 Fiesta ST
2,111 Posts
Fitted the rear anti roll bar that I took off to have powder coated, I forgot to get a 'before' pic to show the difference as it was in a poor state but it's come up nice.

It's not clever, but it is fairly big.
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Swapped out the PR1 pads as the car isn’t going back on track till next year now , they saw 4 track days and still life left …. Have been hot though
Wood Bumper Automotive exterior Wood stain Gas

back on yellow stuff for road fun !

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Washed the car, snapped one of my wind deflectors, found a split in my jet wash hose and been fiddling with my exhaust to try and stop it from shaking the car to death. All in all a productive weekend🤣

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Washed it and noticed the club stickers are struggling to hold on and may have to remove them soon, shame there's no replacements.
Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Automotive design Bumper Font

2021 - 2040 of 2052 Posts