Fiesta ST Forums banner
2281 - 2300 of 2313 Posts

·
Super Moderator
24,219 Posts
Looked at it for a week on the drive gathering dust as I had Covid.

Went out for first time yesterday to gym. Had an old guy roll into the back of it when waiting at a set of lights. Luckily no damage, but he was oblivious to the whole thing until I was knocking at his drivers window...

Cleaned it this morning.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Fitted eibach 20mm lowering springs and a Deltastyling spoiler raiser, £42 postage for the raiser and they put the wrong address on it😡 absolute mare to fit too, £287 and u have to elongate holes as didn’t sit square on the spoiler

·
Registered
59 Posts
Had a bubble in my headlight tint so went back to have them redone after 3 years ready for Ford fair, the chap pulled the old tint off and off came some of the clear coat of the lenses, had a mobile headlight restorer round yest that worked miracles but they still not right, going to look at replacement headlights tonight, been a nightmare weekend, love the tint look but now in 2 minds wether to retint them or split them and black them

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Used the Air Con for the first time in about a year, due to the fuel prices, and boy it felt good. But wasn't so happy when the 'Miles to Go' figure was drastically reduced by the time I finished my journey!

2281 - 2300 of 2313 Posts