Fiesta ST Forums banner
2301 - 2312 of 2312 Posts

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Sat in the seat and watched it hit 30,000 miles. Not bad for a March 2017 ST. Also I seem to have attracted all the dust in the area so decided it needs a bath soon.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Finally got around to putting the PPF to my headlights, only managed to have the time to do the one unfortunately. It didn’t go too bad considering it was my first attempt. As soon as you heat it up, it becomes much easier to work with. I’m going to give it 24hours to bond and hopefully the haziness will clear!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Tracking done after lowering 20mm a month ago, Roose boost pipes fitted, fitted new headlights and had tinted, (old ones will be up for sale) bumper off again to try and resolve sag again to no avail, in tomorrow for wheels refurb and powdercoat, then start the cleaning prep for Ford fair in afternoon

·
Registered
2005 mk6 Fiesta ST
2,324 Posts
Pre surgery wash, dropping off for some exhaust welding tomorrow. The custom cat I had made 8 years ago has cracked around the weld to the oflexi making the engine sound like a 2 litre lawnmower basically. Needed sorting before my trip up northern Scotland

Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

Wood Scaled reptile Mesh Metal Snake

2301 - 2312 of 2312 Posts