Fiesta ST Forums banner
2341 - 2349 of 2349 Posts

·
Super Moderator
24,363 Posts
Admitted defeat and removed the club decals as they have seen far better days...

p.s. My car got a coating of sap droplets yesterday, hence the poor looking sills etc. Was in the process of getting that off when I decided to do this.

Automotive tail & brake light Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood Tire

Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior Trunk

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Took the ST on a 450 mile trip. Essex to Leicester then Leicester to StockPort then StockPort back to Essex. All to pick up some more Potenza tyres. I was dreading the 8 hours driving in the Recaro's but you know what, I found them uber comfy and still got out 'normally' when I finally stopped. The old girl done well, and the roads from Chesterfield across the dales and Peak District were awesome. Beats the motorway and daily commute.

Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Went out to start my 2018 MK8 Fiesta ST last night to discover that the battery had died. (I know battery life on these seem to be an issue), so today I went and purchased a new Ford battery form Parts Plus and swapped them over. Thankfully it fired straight up and then I took it for a spirited drive as it’s been sat on the drive unused for about a month.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Somehow ‘picked up’ this damage.. not a stone chip, definitely haven’t hit anything in it myself. Getting it smart repaired next week so hope it all matches and doesn’t stick out like a sore thumb 🙃
Not a clue where it happened either, it’s barely been parked anywhere for a length of time except Saturday in a car park in Whitby…

Plant Tire Wheel Hood Automotive tire

2341 - 2349 of 2349 Posts