Fiesta ST Forums banner
1681 - 1700 of 2349 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Big week for the car...

- Full service at Mountune (theres a park about 3 miles away if anyone doesnt or cant wait there, great for a picnic in the sun!)
- Springs, new Powerflex rear isolators & roll restrictor fitted.
- Found out that my passenger sill strip isnt illuminating
- Found out that the retaining clamp on the NSF headlight is snapped, so Ill need to get something fabricated to hold it in!
- Found a small crease in the drivers side door. Amazing since my car has hardly moved. PDR man coming out for that.
- Booked in for a machine polish and ceramic coating
- Fitted the Mountune number plates as the old screw-ins were an eyesore and I personally dont like the raised lettering plates
- Got my first MOT done, I know we all got a 6-month extension but I wanted to preserve the anniversary (end of May for an MOT suits me better than end of November!) and support a local garage

Thats been the one advantage of working from home full time - been able to get a fair few things done and organised!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Gave the car a good detailing session with all my Dodo Juice stuff I bought recently (see above), and popped out for a sunny drive and to snap a few shots with the new camera.

Also fitted my yellow DMB graphics gel badge inserts as well which I think work really well with the new theme of the car (less is more). For anyone owning a Molten Orange ST, I can HIGHLY recommend the Dodo Juice Orange Crush wax.

Hope all you other boys and girls are enjoying the sunshine and staying safe...

49952036152_00e73c7c45_k.jpg

49951760956_73f929b8b1_k.jpg

49951252013_fd085de064_k.jpg

49951267988_a3bcb21a81_k.jpg

49952044162_9a08b5671c_k.jpg

49951758256_f3e371dc32_k.jpg

49951263358_8def587b08_k.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,495 Posts
Watched in horror as someone tore my car to pieces, ok slight exaggeration I had my windscreen replaced but still not nice to watch, to be fair the guy from Autoglass was a decent chap, had attention to detail and did a good job working around my Viper Alarm wiring.

Car Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Blue

Did a decent interior detail afterwards, Turtlewax interior Cleaner & Stain Remover, G101 APC, AG Leather Cleaner & AG Leather Balm, CarPro Perl and CG Leather Scent Spray Freshener.

Product Luggage and bags Bag Hood Automotive design

Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle Car seat cover

Car Product Car seat cover Automotive design Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
435 Posts
Just took delivery of by Bola B10s in Satin Gunmetal. I got fed up waiting for Rimstock to re-open and although I was getting wheels in the correct centre bore size, I figured I might as well just use spigot rings and replace them annually as a service item for the sake of a tenner.

Now I need to get a good coating of protection on them before getting them fitted. Once I'm done I'll throw up some photos.

1681 - 1700 of 2349 Posts