Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dear All, i am new here and going to pick up my fiesta 2017 tomorrow but i have a stupid question already.

I am looking for new rims, and i really like the Sparco RECORD MATT GRAPHITE or BROCK B33 for example.
But that dam 4x108 hub is making a choice for rims bad.
Is it possible to replace the fiesta wheel hub by the focus hub, or lets say an 4x100 hub from an Golf4 for example?
Would it be possible to make the fiesta a 5x100 or 5x108 ?

Thanks guys

·
Premium Member
2005, MK6 ST150 (pre face lift )
1,058 Posts
Dear All, i am new here and going to pick up my fiesta 2017 tomorrow but i have a stupid question already.

I am looking for new rims, and i really like the Sparco RECORD MATT GRAPHITE or BROCK B33 for example.
But that dam 4x108 hub is making a choice for rims bad.
Is it possible to replace the fiesta wheel hub by the focus hub, or lets say an 4x100 hub from an Golf4 for example?
Would it be possible to make the fiesta a 5x100 or 5x108 ?

Thanks guys
Hi flooperke,
Just did a search on autodoc, the fiesta (mk7) appears to be a 25 spline driveshaft, where as the focus (mk4) is 27 so its not as simple as just replacing the hub.
Unless your lucky and find someone who has already done the mod, I don't think theres any simple conversion.
I think your best bet is check as many factor sites as possible, the parts to check for comparision would be:
Wheel Bearing inner & outer dia and overall length
Driveshaft splines into cv joint and outer dia
CV joint splines to driveshaft and inner dia and splines into hub and outer dia.
even after checking all these there may be additional variables you need to look at.
Think it could be a lot of searching
Good Luck

Don't know if something like this could be an option
Product Font Screenshot Line Software

1 - 2 of 2 Posts