Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right so i was very set on buying some Rota grids this week, so I could finally fit my Brembos, but I've now just been told they are not available for a long long time :(

Took me ages to settle on the right set of wheels for my car, and now i cant get grids i havent got a clue.

What other wheels come in that fitment (7.5"x17 Et40) and fit the Brembos by a sensible distance?

I am open to possibly 7" wide, as long as they clear the brakes ill settle for anything that isnt vulgar really lol

Chris.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeh but ap tell me they are designed to fit in standard wheels so I'd still be worried about fitment.

Turini's would look awesome though

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
She has offset 42 on her wheels with APs. I have Turinis and had Brembos and they would've fit fine had I not sold them, although my offset is ET35

·
Registered
4,513 Posts
You have to be careful the offset is not that vital.

I had ET35 alloys and they wouldn't fit with brembo's.it's mainly down to the spoke design,you need room to clear the caliper.the spokes can't be flat the need a curve on them really.I have rota grids,there et40 and I have loads of room and that's down to the spoke design.

Looks like I'm in a rare club! I wonder why no can get hold if them...

Lee

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Right so I'm settling on 7x17 MO1771's now.

As I haven't got discs to do a full brake check, what offset do I need to run these? Et40

Looking for people who have actually got the 7" wide variant fitted with Brembos to see what you have.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Right so I'm settling on 7x17 MO1771's now.

As I haven't got discs to do a full brake check, what offset do I need to run these? Et40

Looking for people who have actually got the 7" wide variant fitted with Brembos to see what you have.
I'd also be interested in knowing if they will fit as i want to order a set but don't want to find out that they don't fit

1 - 17 of 17 Posts