Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals, just a quick question for you........

When it comes to selling/trading in my ST do you think its best to remove my stickers and change my alloys back to standards or will it not make a difference? I will more than likely just part ex so dont know if it makes a difference to the valuation.

Cheers for any help

Chris

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
if your trading in, you will prob get the same price with it std or modified. Best bet is work out which you will get more for and go for that. i did that with my car and made an extra £1500+ on sellin the mods ontop of the price i got for the car

Matt

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There are no mods Matt, its all cosmetic on my car mate. I will probably just take it to a garage as it is and see what price they come up with.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Take it to a garage as it is and get a price mate. Find a car you like and then just ask for a price on yours
If it is lower than you want, try it without stickers

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
There are no mods Matt, its all cosmetic on my car mate. I will probably just take it to a garage as it is and see what price they come up with.
Sorry mate, i realised that when i posted it lol. Was meant to say, see which cosmetic mods you have will sell for the most and go down that route

1 - 10 of 10 Posts