Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I don't know if this has been answered but I have a 2005 Fiesta St150 and I want to replace the alloy wheels as there corroded I been looking on e-bay and there's a company in Leeds that has refurbed fiesta st2 alloys for sale but I don't know about fitment as the et on the alloys with an st150 is 52.5 but the et with fiesta st2 is 47.5 which means the st2 alloys are going to be closer to the wheel arches so could any body give me some information if they will fit thanks

·
Premium Member
2005 mk6 Fiesta ST
2,182 Posts
Mk7 alloys will fit yeah. I am fairly sure the ST150 offset is 40-something also but nevertheless 5mm wider will be fine. I have 15mm spacers on the back of mine and they never rub.

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
They fit! I have 20mm spacers on the rear and 15mm spacers on the front and it's lowered on Eibachs. 4 people in the car it rubs, never going to try 5!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They fit! I have 20mm spacers on the rear and 15mm spacers on the front and it's lowered on Eibachs. 4 people in the car it rubs, never going to try 5!
Thanks for your reply the seller said they would fit but I wanted to check as I thought he was maybe after a sell

·
Registered
177 Posts
ST150 offset is 52, both are 4x 108 so will fit, the diameter exceeds typically brake disc and caliper on a ST150 so no issues. Only issue maybe a visual one, though I suspect the later wheels have a lower offset, thus stick out further (filling the arches) be wary if the wheels are less than 38 offset

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Do I need wheel spacers for them to fit thanks
You don't!

I'm saying I got them, I have spacers pushing these out far and all is good.

It's only 5mm between st150/180, they will fit fine. If possible check them out, make sure they are not bent, buckled etc.. put up the item listing,

I got mine for ,
£250 refurbed and sprayed them. They are nice alloys plus the same tyres fit.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ST150 offset is 52, both are 4x 108 so will fit, the diameter exceeds typically brake disc and caliper on a ST150 so no issues. Only issue maybe a visual one, though I suspect the later wheels have a lower offset, thus stick out further (filling the arches) be wary if the wheels are less than 38 offset
Thanks for your reply I am not sure how you stand with an Mot as I was told you can not have wheels wider than the body plus I don't want stone chips down the side

·
Registered
177 Posts
Thanks for your reply I am not sure how you stand with an Mot as I was told you can not have wheels wider than the body plus I don't want stone chips down the side
You’ll be fine, they arent that differently offset they will fit under the arches.

if you add spacers as well (extreme) etc and it’s wider than the body, it’s a MOT failure, police can stop you and declare the car unroadworthy. Also you will mess up the geometry of the car, the bump steer will be horrendous and most likely you’ll destroy bearings.you have to have an equilavent offset of 20mm though

ST2 wheels are probably circa 40mm offset so just right

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You’ll be fine, they arent that differently offset they will fit under the arches.

if you add spacers as well (extreme) etc and it’s wider than the body, it’s a MOT failure, police can stop you and declare the car unroadworthy. Also you will mess up the geometry of the car, the bump steer will be horrendous and most likely you’ll destroy bearings.you have to have an equilavent offset of 20mm though

ST2 wheels are probably circa 40mm offset so just right
Thanks for your reply I am more relaxed with buying them now thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts