Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After talking to the guys over there i have managed to secure the members here a good price on these if your interested.

I had mine done by Scott and he is a sound lad and very good at what he does, If anyone is interested let me know so i can sort out details with him.

£70 for the back 3 and then £50 for the front and sunstrip for £10.

Up to guys its not for everyone but its something there for you all to look at.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Dan thank you. Ill get pictures up when i can need to give the car a good old clean first lol

·
Registered
932 Posts
That is very good price Chris. Nice one. I got my rear 3windows tinted last year for 80quid and that was good price.

·
Registered
62 Posts
thats super cheap i got mine done at ad a tint on the doagh road in belfast rear 3 without sunstrip cost me £90

would they do just a sunstrip, my cars due its first mot in august waste of money imo to do the front and have to take them off

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hindzy, Im not to sure if he will just do a sun strip but i can check for you if you want.

Kyle, they are a good job not quite factory but the best you can get otherwise.

Seems like a great price for them as well i remember getting the MK5 ZS done a few years back to the same level cost me near £250 lol

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hindzy, Im not to sure if he will just do a sun strip but i can check for you if you want.

Kyle, they are a good job not quite factory but the best you can get otherwise.

Seems like a great price for them as well i remember getting the MK5 ZS done a few years back to the same level cost me near £250 lol
Cheers bud,

Gis a shout matey if he can do it

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No worries you mate ill get the number posted up tomorrow for Scott and see what he can do for you mate.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts