Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So had a feeling since I picked the car up the rear sat a bit high. Managed to find the part number on the springs fitted (70648 T0894403 ) which points to modeo springs?!

Anyone else think I'm right here? 馃ぃ They were changed at MOT as the originals had snapped. Was done by a garage from previous owner. Also doesn't mention part number on the invoice just rear springs x 2 and a cost of 55 for both! Seems a bit cheap..

Wheel Tire Sky Car Vehicle

Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Tread Bumper

Registered
So had a feeling since I picked the car up the rear sat a bit high. Managed to find the part number on the springs fitted (70648 T0894403 ) which points to modeo springs?!

Anyone else think I'm right here? 馃ぃ They were changed at MOT as the originals had snapped. Was done by a garage from previous owner. Also doesn't mention part number on the invoice just rear springs x 2 and a cost of 55 for both! Seems a bit cheap..

View attachment 590048
View attachment 590049
The correct rear spring is: 1805088 Ford Finis Order Number, and Part Number: C1BC-5560-PAB
You should also change the upper Pad rubber 2037363 ,BV2C-5599-AB

yes,your part number on your springs is for Mondeo 1996 when i do a Google and Microcat Search.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The car has black rubber ones on at the moment. (Not the yellow coloured ones I've seen before) so I suspect they may already be part 1531725

I got the polybush ones for 拢20 so will see how I get on wiyh them when I fit the new springs. Why do you prefer the black rubber ones?.

Premium Member
so I suspect they may already be part 1531725

I got the polybush ones for 拢20 so will see how I get on wiyh them when I fit the new springs. Why do you prefer the black rubber ones?.
Just because yours are black doesn't mean they are the KA+ ones.

I prefer the KA+ ones because the Mountune and Powerflex isolators increased the ride height.

Mountune vs KA+
Finger Gesture Wood Thumb Nail

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
To be honest I wasn't going to lower the car but on realising the wrong springs were fitted it made sence to go for the eibach kit over the more expensive ford springs. The polybush mounts just seemed a better option over stock due to them lasting longer. Looking forward to seeing what difference the springs make

1 - 13 of 13 Posts