Fiesta ST Forums banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
I agree, bought one as soon as my order was confirmed, just waiting for a half decent day to fit it.
How are you fitting it? Lots of people say to rivet it on, but if you have the patience and nimble enough fingers you can use the bolts provided without taking the bumper off! It’ll look amazing on your Edition 🤙
Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Wheel Tire Vehicle

·
Premium Member
1,008 Posts
It'll be a nut and bolt fit, but might do it the same time I fit a big intercooler and other things while the bumper is off. Only want the bumper off once if I can get away with it.

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
I've just ordered this from Parts Plus, so hopefully it will be the right thing when it arrives.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Does anyone know if it is above curb height, otherwise I will be clouting it whenever I park front in?👍🏻

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
Aesthetically pleasing, bit like when you decide which clothes to wear each day. They all cover you up, but some look nicer than others.
So not use, the false eyelashes of the car world.
Some people like them, I prefer a natural look.

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
Actually I didn't realise that at all when I asked the question. 😇

I guess I should have googled rather than triggering some people on here. They do work...

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
So not use, the false eyelashes of the car world.
Some people like them, I prefer a natural look.
So we've had an optional orange colour and an optional "false eyelash" splitter... we only need the 'trout pout grille' and we'll have gone full TOWIE 🤣

Edited - For conspicuous clarity and for the benefit of anyone upset by a differing opinion... that wasn't a critique, that was a joke 👍

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
you knew it served no purpose other than looks, so why ask, you and Kieth are always the same when any modification is done by someone, to their car with their money.
Don't know who Kieth is but I too resemble that remark.

People can do what the hell they like with their cars and their money.

And by the exact same measure of freedom of choice... other people can say what they like about whether they like it or not.

That's called fairness and even handedness... person A can do what they like, person B can think and say what they like.

Person B has no right to tell person A what to do with their money, and person B has no right to tell person A what to say and think.

Fair non?

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Don't know who Kieth is but I too resemble that remark.

People can do what the hell they like with their cars and their money.

And by the exact same measure of freedom of choice... other people can say what they like about whether they like it or not.

That's called fairness and even handedness... person A can do what they like, person B can think and say what they like.

Person B has no right to tell person A what to do with their money, and person B has no right to tell person A what to say and think.

Fair non?
Watchout! The snowflake is back! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

·
Super Moderator
23,775 Posts
Drop the handbags, please.

The splitters in question are not designed in wind tunnels for downforce, they are just aesthetics. A bit like the entire body kit that an ST has over a base model Fiesta, purely for looks.

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
Drop the handbags, please.

The splitters in question are not designed in wind tunnels for downforce, they are just aesthetics. A bit like the entire body kit that an ST has over a base model Fiesta, purely for looks.
And here's me thinking people were having a laugh to lighten the tone of the discussion. Maybe I was wrong. 🤔

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
The more I look the more confused I get. It's hard to find a high-res photo of the mk8.5 bumper but it might not actually mold around the splitter and the splitter just tapers off.

If anyone here has it fitted to their mk8 could you post a close up photo of how it sits against the bumper on the sides?

21 - 40 of 40 Posts