Fiesta ST Forums banner
41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
My goodness, imagine spraying those fantastic wheels blue..😬
As we all know I have a glass eye for modifications anyway. But even I can see if you want to show off your newly installed 'front ankle guillotine' as some sort of statement of excellence... it massively negates its credibility to have your wheels in a colour seemingly chosen by a toddler from a random selection of crayons 🤦‍♂️

"...look at this great new thing I've done... and further observe how I have no taste or dignity" 🤣

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
I didn’t get a chance to fit the FP spoiler today as the weather was rubbish but now plan to do it on Wednesday which is my next day off.

@polygono - I order it was Ford PartsPlus at a cost of £136 and it took 3 weeks to arrive as it came direct from Germany. 👍🏻

·
Registered
537 Posts
I didn’t get a chance to fit the FP spoiler today as the weather was rubbish but now plan to do it on Wednesday which is my next day off.

@polygono - I order it was Ford PartsPlus at a cost of £136 and it took 3 weeks to arrive as it came direct from Germany. 👍🏻
Thank you for the info. Is not bad in price. Looking at the pictures it looks like is going to be a direct fit too. I was never too happy drilling my bumper to add a Maxton. I also find them too big. If you can share the part number that will be great.

Was that £136 just for one bit? Is it carbon fibre?
Is not carbon. £136 is not bad at all. I change the gear surround from black to carbon effect to match the dash that was about £60

41 - 60 of 83 Posts